- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - April 2023 Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Black Magic Technique
So my current club is a technique club where each month we learn a new technique. This month it was Black Magic - we create a 6x6" technique card that goes in our binder that shows a sample and instructions for the technique.
Here is a close-up of the image. You stamp with white craft ink on a dark color, let it dry completely, then color over the white with colored pencils. At the end you add dots and squiggles with the white gel pen that really make it pop.