Saturday, January 14, 2012

Occasions Mini Swap

Our group did a swap for new sets out of the new Mini Catalog - four of us participated - but one person ended up not making it - so I'll share hers when we get it.  Here are the ones that did make it so far -

Heidi's - she used the Hearts Framelits dies and the set P.O. I Love You - She stitched around the larger heart with her sewing machine and I love the way she folded her little banner.

This is Lois' -  she used the new Tea Shoppe set from the mini - and the little tag is from the Fresh Vintage set that you can get FREE during Sale-a-bration beginning Jan. 24 - ask me how!

Finally - Mine - I used the new Apothecary Art set from the mini which coordinates perfectly with the Labels collection framelits. 

Hope you enjoyed these cards. You can see all the products in this mini by clicking the Occasions mini on my side bar - as well as the Sale-a-bration catalog that starts Jan. 24.  If you don't have a current demonstrator and live in the U.S. and would like the catalogs - email me your name and address at crazystampinglady@gmail.com and I'll get them right out to you!!  See you soon!  ~Maureen

No comments: