Saturday, September 18, 2010

CSL of the Month - Sandy

Sandy is my fourth CSL to profile - she signed up with SU and in my downline almost four years ago - and she is such an asset to SU and our group. Sandy's attitude is always positive, and she is always ready to help any way she can. She says she's an expert "copier" - but then she really is an expert, as everything she makes looks great! Have fun learning a little more about Sandy - So, just like with the previous profiles, I asked Sandy to answer a few questions, and then share 5 samples of her work that reflect her style - so here you go - meet Sandy:
1) Tell us a bit about your family.
I'm the youngest of three; older sister and older brother. I have two nieces and two nephews. My mom has raised us all by herself since my father's death when I was ten. I am a single mom with an amazing, thoughtful and beautiful 13 year old daughter.
2) What's your favorite stamp set in the current catalog or mini?
My favorite stamp set is Just Believe.
3) What's your favorite color family?
My favorite color family is Brights.
4) Why do you love stamping and Stampin' Up!
I love stamping and Stampin' Up! for two reasons; the friendships I have formed and the ability to teach others that we can all be creative.
5) Anything else you'd like us to know about you?
I call myself the Queen of plagarism; I can copy or case anything.
So here are the samples Sandy shared of her work -





To see more of Sandy's creations check out her blog at - http://shadeeladee.blogspot.com/

No comments: