Monday, May 24, 2010

Stampers 10 Card

Card of the month! Here is the card we made recently in our Stampers 10 group. It was cased from a couple examples on SCS with some changes from me - and I love how it turned out. The awning is made from the striped sheet of DSP in our Old Olive color, scalloped and rolled around a marker to get the curve. I put a couple of dimensionals under the awning at the top to help it stand out a little. The shelf is a piece of Old Olive card stock scored and scalloped. We watercolored the pots and foliage and shaded a little under for a shadow. The foliage is cut out and set on top of each planter. I think it turned out wonderful.
I'm taking sign-ups for my next round of Stampers 10 that will begin in August. You have a $15 purchase commitment per month for 10 months and for that you get a FREE Idea Book and Catalog; FREE mini catalogs; 10 workshops to attend where you'll made two projects at each and see all the newest products; and one month to hostess where you'll get a hostess gift and all the hostess benefits - plus you get to stamp on a regular basis with friends - what could be better! If you live in the Simi Valley, CA area and are interested in joining this group email me!!

No comments: