Thursday, January 14, 2010

Baby Shower Invites -

Double the FUN! I haven't posted much as life has just been a whirlwind since the holidays - New Year's, a downline meeting, a stamp camp, off to Leadership in Phoenix, a Stamp Till You Cramp planning meeting, the first week of classes at the College I work at .... Hopefully the dust will settle soon, and I can get back to daily posting... and get some information out on all the great things going on at Stampin' Up!! We're also getting ready for a Baby Shower on Jan. 24th -

Both of my daughters are expecting their third children - and I couldn't be happier - those of you who know me know that my grandkids mean the world to me. So I'm throwing a joint Shower/Celebration for them. Here's the card (two versions) that my daughter Heidi designed and we both completed. It uses retired SU DSP - I think it was called Sweet Slumber for the background and then just some cute moon and hanging star accents. Here are both versions - they both were used randomly for our guests (not one for one daughter and one for the other.) Jenee and Robert are expecting daughter, Zamarah, on Feb. 15; and Heidi and Aaron are expecting son, Zavian, on Apr. 4.

Here is a close up of the yellow background version
and here is a close up of the blue background version.

Plus - I noticed that with everything going on I missed my Blog Candy for 1,000 POSTS!! So watch next week for a Blog Candy Give-away!! Thanks for stopping by ~ Maureen

2 comments:

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

These cards are adorable! Great job!

emily said...

these are so sweet! Love the textured moons!