Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hostess Gift for Sept. Stampers 10

So here's my set of mini notecards for my September Hostess of my Stampers 10 group. Hope you like them Sandy! I made them with the Asian Artistry Hostess Set and watercolored using Basic Brown, Garden Green, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie and Really Rust inks. I also sponged just a little of a coordinating color along the scalloped edge - very subtle - but pulls it all together. You can't tell so much from the pictures - but there is one raised image on each -Dragonfly on the first, Bird on the second and Part of the Flower on the third - to give them some dimension. I then decorated the envelopes, but left the inside of the notes blank so she can use them for whatever occassion she'd like. Then I put them all together with a watercolored topper to present to her tomorrow at Stampers 10 - I think they turned out so elegant and pretty. Hope you enjoyed - thanks for stopping by! -Maureen

1 comment:

LuLu1s said...

Those are soooo gorgeous. Very much like Chinese Brush painting!