Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer Fun Recruiting Promotion - Become a CSL!

Dates: July 15 - August 31, 2009


Promotion Details:
Become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator
with the limited-time $85 Mini Starter Kit.

Click here to see full details - http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/15078.asp

This is a great time to join Stampin' Up! as this kit is great and includes all the new In-Colors! I'd love to have you join my group of 22 CRAZY STAMPING LADIES as part of my downline. Contact me now to information on all Stampin' Up! myself, and my group has to offer you! You can sign-up today directly through my website - all you'll need from me is my passcode - so just let me know you're interested. I'd love to chat with you about all Stampin' Up! has done for me - and what it can do for you too!!

No comments: