So, for our September Club I had a customer interested in our Seasonal Decorative Masks (pg 43 of our Holiday Catalog). So I decided to do a class featuring our masks, but that would also show them how to use other stencils. Here is the technique instruction card we made for in their binders - excuse the date correction - that was only on mine and I printed it correctly on theirs :)
We stenciled the diagonal stripes in Real Red for our technique instruction card - to mimic the look of candy canes. Below are the four masks that you get in the kit for only $6.00, and they show an example of each of the stencils on cardstock.
One more picture from the catalog showing some more examples of the cardstock inked.
Over the next few posts - I'll show you what else we made using these great masks and the stenciling technique. Be sure to stop back and see!!! ~Maureen
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- UPDATED: Stampers Clubs
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Crazy Stamping Lady's Monthly Drawing RULES -
- Craft Items for Sale